Monday, November 06, 2006

The Hidden Me !!!

Time for me to do some tags....Richa has tagged me to write 10 secrets about myself. Writing 10 would be little tough for me. But let me try :)

1) I have always wanted to go into any of the creative fields, preferably something related to design. Its one thing that i knew i would have excelled because i just used to get lost while drawing, sketching etc etc and now days working with my photos on computer.

2) I have always been a favorite of all my teachers; in fact I used to make it sure that first student they should think of should be "Deepak Kumar"

3) I have only been slapped/punished in school once because i was caught that time and that too none other than principal of the school: D

4) I was a very naughty kid, almost lost my life two times and my head has seen lots of stitches. All the relatives still talk about the kind of nuisance i used to create for everyone. My sis always tease me for Gungun going after me being so naughty :D
I am still a prankster but only when i am in a mood to be so.

5) Till college second yr (graduation) I used to have crushes easily, it was like, i see someone in U-Spl and I used to have a crush and within a week it used to go. Those were some days :)

6) My name has been in a CID list for around a week when we were protesting about our course troubles (BIT) in DU. They were maintaining a list of few students, so that they can hold them incase there is some trouble.

7) My mom has already accepted that i am not going to have arranged marriage. She suspects me of having a GF :)

8) In spite of what most of the people see and believe, I am quite a private person. I don’t share any problems of mine with anyone and i can hide them easily (few yrs of dramatics have helped :D)

Its tough for me to express what i think of my friends to others or sometimes to even them. Not that, I don’t let them know but i cant tell them just like that.

But, when i compliment of say something to someone, I mean it.

9) I have been in relationship only once. It was good till it lasted and it was a mutual decision to stop it also. The only thing that I have learnt from it was in spite of how much you plan, its god who is going to decide, whether that thing will take place or not. Took me sometime to get over it, but its over now :)

10) Now, since it has to be a secrets list, there has to be gals :D
The first thing i notice in any gal is her eyes and then her dressing sense. I like gals who can carry kohl in her eyes, who can carry sarees (its one amazing dress) very well, wear sleeveless tops or suits.

Also, I don’t like typical Delhi gals, who depend on the guys to take every damn decision or end up putting so much makeup on themselves.

Well i just like that independent streak in the gals and those who can take care of herself confidently.

21 comments:

Richa said...

All right!! ME FIRST!!! :D

Richa said...

CID wali baat mujhe pata thi. Abhi to aisi kisi list mein nahi hai na naam?

You were a typical guy in college. Perfectly normal. :)

So, Mom suspects!! What's the truth?

You really think it's a typical Delhi girl who does that?
I'd differ because honestly, I don't believe in the concept of generalising about a region,community or group. It's all very individualistic.

Anyway! Great post!! It does help us in knowing a little more about you.

And I think barring Rohit and Akash, almost everyone has done it. :)

Richa said...

Oh, and I contradicted myself. Damn!
Typical guy... jokingly of course!

~ Deeps ~ said...

@BSTM
congrats on being first

yeah u knew abt CID

typical guy...hehehe

Mom suspects but there is nothing atleast right now..future ka pata nahi :D

Arey I termed it Delhi gals cuz i have spent all my college life in delhi.....btw u can always generalise, time for u to do Marketing Management and consumer psychology 101 asap :D

mayuri said...

nice :)
good to get to know few of ur secrets.
btw, i guess i already knew about what u mentioned as ur secret no.8.

aur, koi girl-friend ho toh maa ko jarur bata dena ;)

Unknown said...

I also like independent girls who can take care of themselves. (I wonder why! :D)Although it IS very very nice to be taken care of nicely too. And to be royally indulged.

~ Deeps ~ said...

@mayuri
sure, jarur bata doonga :)

@Woodie
hmm surprised to hear that from u....u know it well how much i take care of gals i like and how i treat them :)

but to treat them royally i need to like them and thats what i look for in gals :)

Priyanka said...

1: U r a budding photographer...

2: Teacher's pet ... ahaaan! Did they use to pull ur cheeks?!

3: Pite bhi to big B se!

4: You! Naughty!

5: What difficulties did you face after second year in college? OR was it when you got steady with ur girl? ;)

6: Impressive credential!

7: Give us an 11th secret & please tell us who is she?!

8: This we sort of knew...

9: And your current girl friend is?...

10: How about a 'typical' Chennai girl for you?

~ Deeps ~ said...

@priyanka
hmmm now thats wat i like...comments for all the points.... :)
let me reply point by point then :)

1) Yeah, i m trying to be. My inspiration help me to do so :)

2) yeah, they used to....infact my Arts teachers still does it. I am like a son to her. (I was her big fav and still am, her son : billoo is my close friend for almost 15 yrs now)

3)arey ham har kaam bada karte hai....pitenge bhi to big b se na :D
waise mujhe is se apna nightmare yad aajata hai :(

4) Hehehehe....I am still naughty......

5) Naah...that was 4th yr....its just that growing up phase....I reached there quite soon and gals never mattered in the way they were earlier.......

6) It is....i am sure, u wont have a friend who has that kind of credential :D

7) Let me ask her first, u will know it...dont worry gal :)

8)yeah i believe u do

9) Bitti, gungun and my aunt :)

10) Why Chennai has to come :(
in any case i m not interested in having 24hr jasmine perfume shop at my home...... :D

~ ॐ ~ said...

for point 8...

what makes you think people think that you are not a private person? :)

for 7...
even i wonder why you don't have a girl with you... you are one of the real good guys who chicks would love to be with !!! and isn't your friend list kinda screaming this fact out?

and about 10...
if you notice only eyes and the dress, this does not even qualify as a secret !!! cha deepu... get bolder bro !!!! :D

~ Deeps ~ said...

@prashie
point 8.....lots of people think that only....only after they come to know me well, their opinion changes........

@point 7
Why i dont have a gal with me....uska ans mere pas bhi nahi hai...koi achi dikhe to batana :D
and r u J of my friend list :D

@ point 10 arey yahi to secret hai, sab to ulta hi sochte hai :D

my point was in regards to wat attracts me towards a gal and those two two are the first things.....baki sab baad main....

~ ॐ ~ said...

I am shocked to hear this... i did not get this impression about you ever... right from the word go i thought you were a very private person who draws that thick line between what you tell and who you tell... and i am not talking about day to day conversations here...

i am totally J of the hotties you have in ur friend list... not that i have any less hott crowd around me :P

but then quality aur quantity multiply hote hain to achcha kise nai lagta !!!


Point 10 is the most boring of all if that is the truth !!! cha manh !!! baaki sab bata zara !!!!
teri sharafat par to medal milna chahiye tujhe !!!! :D

Banvri said...

Bilkul sahi list n aisa laga ki almost 1.5 year mein hum thoda toh jaan gaye aapko :P


hum jaante bhi hain n maante bhi that u r a private person and u know the art of seprating ur out life wid ur pvt life :)

Aapki GF ke baare mein sacchai kya hain ab ye bata bhi dete :P

and ye typical delhi gal kya hain ?
sabko type cast karna toh accha nahi ..:)

~ Deeps ~ said...

@prashie
bhai tere sochne ka tareeka diff hai......thats why we gel so well.....infact come to think of it....the only people whom i gel well with are those who know this part of mine :)

bilkul sahi kaha...quality and quantity ka badhna kise acha nahi lagta :D bas quantity ke chakker main quality nahi kam honi chaiye.....

tu ek medal le aaio, next time we meet :D


@chitra
acha ji.....jan kar khushi hui....
kaunsi gf meri ?
typical del gal....post main likha hai mam.......

R said...

CID? :O Sheesh.

I REFUSE to believe your 10th point. Kise pagal banata hai bey!

Lalit Singh said...

CID list mein naam
wah guru
yeh hui na koi baat!!!

Kanika said...

No secret that i could read. You have told adventures...not secrets pal.

:).....do my tag. And then I shall know the kind of person you are

~ Deeps ~ said...

@rohit
kisi ko pagal nahi bana raha.....jo sach hai wohi likha hai

@Lalit
ofcourse.......aise dost bhi hone chaiye na :D

@kanu
i dont think u can classify all of them as adventures......ok all of them are not exactly secrets too.....but i cant let my quadrant of johari window get out so easily :)
next in line is ur tag :)

Sandhya said...

this post speaks a lot about you...good hai, but ask the girl soon. Itna sochtey nahi hain.

Anonymous said...

aha soo many secrets!!! but tell u something new most of them. However, i do not agree on the last bit that delhi girls let some one else take a decision. itna bhi generalize matt karo!!!

~ Deeps ~ said...

@sandhya
yes mam....tells a lot abt me....
but kedi gal ?

@anz
i guess so........abt del gals...yeah maybe it was too much generalization...but i stand by it :)