Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Tagged Again

This should complete all the tags that are due on me (Kanu's Tag). In any case, right now i am not at all in the mood to write. Last two days have been restless, pathetic and i think i have lost control over myself in certain aspects of life (very much unlike me) .

Here we go..........

1. When I look at the stars............I want to be the brightest among all of them !

2. Rains..........a good book, Tea and pakode :D

3. Happiness is.............satisfaction of doing what you want to do !!!

4. Books...........are my first love !!!

5. Men/Women(Whichever applicable)............both are important !!!

6. Love is...........magical

7. God........faith

8. Summer of 69?..................my introduction to rock

9. Pride...........is a trouble for any kind of relationship

10. Life.........is always beautiful :)

11 comments:

Unknown said...

MF.
And rains wala answer to sabse badhiya hain.

mayuri said...

cute ! :)

and i hope things r under control now :)

Kanika said...

Love is magical...is it?
Aww....how sweet.

Lovely answers...very late but better late than never i say.

Oh and the reason your life is pathetic...is it related to the conversation we had?

Nonetheless...if your life was so miserable....just look at the stars....trust me...you are almost there!

~ Deeps ~ said...

@woodie
Glad to c u beating kidda here :D

rains wala ans to dil se aaya tha without even thinking for a sec....


@mayuri
thanx.......

@kanu
yeah it is.......inspite of all the troubles it brings along :)

yeah right there........

thanx for those words... :)

Banvri said...

Nice answers n thest one according to me is the frst one :)

very ambitious :)

Richa said...

Chalo...aapka quota bhi poora ho gaya!

Nice answers!
I love your answers! Each and every one of them. :)

R said...

Summer of 69 was your introduction to rock? Hahahaa..!

10. Life.........is always beautiful :)
Haan, apne blog ko to highlight karna hi tha. :|

Butterfly said...

Hi, a very simple, yet beautiful post! No one has ever been able to give a better definition of happiness:)
I read your profile and the first thing I want to say is that I, too like Harry Potter. I am a huge fan of the Potter series.
p.s. I am Woodsmoke's cousin.

~ Deeps ~ said...

@chitra
just cuz i wanna be brightest start doesnt mean, i am very ambitious, it can have many connotations........

@BSTM
yeah finally mera quota pura, i can write abt something else now.......
thanx :)

@Rohit
u didnt ask at wat age, in my days the cassattes used to be costly, no mp3, net etc and no eng music channel....u wud have died in those yrs :D

mera blog hai highlight nahi karoonga :D

@butterfly
welcome to my blog and thanx :)
another potter fan, welcome to the group :)

R said...

Hehhee.. Cool. I had cousins who introduced me to Judas Priest and Pink Floyd when I was in the 5th standard. :)

Banvri said...

@deepak yes i agree n thats y i liked that cos according to me it is ambitious ..obviously u can hav diff meaning for that..