Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Tagged !!!

I've been tagged by Woodie !

A) FOUR OTHER JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1. Business Analyst – Retail at Wipro Technologies
2. Consultant IT Solutions(SCM) at Wipro Technologies
3. Software Analyst at Xansa India
4. Writer (IT related articles) and Reviewer (Websites) for Civil Services Chronicle, Finance intern at Tata Power


B) FOUR MOVIES I CAN WATCH OVER AND OVER AND OVER:
1. LOTR – Trilogy
2. Godfather I & II
3. DDLJ
4. Sholay


C) FOUR PLACES WHERE I HAVE LIVED:
1. Bombay
2. New Delhi
3. Chennai
4. N.A.


D) FOUR TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
1. Manchester United Football Matches
2. FRIENDS
3. Globetrotter
4. Most well made travel and food shows


E) FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION: (listing my favs)
1. Ladakh Region
2. Manali
3. Goa
4. Munnar


F) FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT:
1. http://soccernet.com
2. http://ibnlive.com
3. http://orkut.com
4. http://flickr.com


G) FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS( IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER):
1. Rajma Pulao
2. Gobhi Parathas with Amul butter :)
3. Well made Pastas
4. Any good dessert and icecream


H) FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE IN RIGHT NOW:
1. With camera somewhere in Delhi shooting
2. With Vyom & Gungun or with any of the close friends
3. On a train trip in Europe
4. Bombay


well that was not tough...quite easy to do so...............!!!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

MF.
Now to read the post.

Unknown said...

D, do you see the number of things we have in common? I am thrilled.

We share DDLJ, Sholay of the movies, Delhi of course, the TV shows except one (I need not tell you which one), two websites, I love all your favorite foods, and a train trip to Europe sounds awesome. Chalein?

Richa said...

See, it was never difficult to write.
I don't know what took you so long.

but der aaye durust aaye. :)

Banvri said...

:)

I think sab apne secret out kar rahe hain :)

nice post :)

~ Deeps ~ said...

@woodie
yeah when i was filling up i realised but then again it shudnt be a surprise cuz we gel so well .....btw which fav TV show of mine u dont like to watch :D

train trip chalo.....i wanna do that as soon as possible...backpackers kind....1 month ki chutti and chal diye.....bolo serious ho ?

@bstm
yeah its never difficult to write and if u read my post properly i used to write professionaly too :) made loads of money cuz of that too :)

i will try my best to be regular here.....

@chitra
no, no secrets are out...agar kuch secret type hota to yeh blog post nahi hota :D

Unknown said...

Absolutely yes.
As soon as I am able to come out of my "poor student" status. But until then you hold on.
Dont do this train trip without me.

mayuri said...

nice one...

aur ye kya hai? chennai me rahne ke baad aap seedhe n.a. mode me aa gaye... lagta hai chennai ke baad koi jagah pasand nahi aayi ! :P

R said...

Trip to Europe reminds me of Eurotrip! :D :D :D

~ Deeps ~ said...

@woodie
I am waiting.... :)

@mayuri
cheenai ke baad koi jagah kaise pasand aa sakti hai.....there is no city like that :D

@rohit
eurotrip was one hell of a movie......

R said...

Yea man. For obvious reasons ;)

GameSetCatch said...

nice one DK!

if i write a post...I will include a bullet point which says, four people I want to hit! :D

haha

Subhadip said...

I like your list of fav places visited , specially the top of the list. Ladakh rulz.

Aur yeh Bombay, New Delhi, Chennai ke baad seedha NA. N.A mein kahan? US / Canada / East coast / West coast - be specific! :-P

Richa said...

Aren't you doing another tag post? :P

~ Deeps ~ said...

@rohit
naah...just man utd was mentioned in it :D

@subbu sir
chenai ke baad aisi halat hi nahi rahi ki kahin aur jaooon

@richa
do i need to reveal 10 secrets of mine ????
thats a scary thot.....

Richa said...

It's not scary. It's fun. Please!

~ Deeps ~ said...

gimme some time...will do so by weekend